Spotsylvania Farmers Market
The largest farmers market in the region, the Spotsylvania County Farmers Market has two locations: Route 3-Gordon Road Commuter Lot and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center. Over 45 vendors sell locally produced foods and plants at this vibrant market. The Spotsylvania Farmers Market has served as a place for local farmers and food producers to sell their wares directly to the community for 16 years. Each market location has easy access to a broad array of well-priced, farm-fresh products. Discover the bounty of the fresh, local vegetables, fruits, meats, seafood, eggs, cheeses, breads, and plants at the Spotsylvania Farmers Market all year long. Don’t have cash? SNAP EBT/Credit Cards accepted at both locations.
Route 3 – Gordon Road Commuter Lot Market:
- Located in the VDOT Commuter Lot at the intersection of Route 3 and Gordon Road in Spotsylvania.
- Hours: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.; Saturdays, April 18 – December 19
- Winter Market: 9:00 a.m.-Noon; Second Saturdays in January, February, March
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center Market:
- Located in the parking lot of the Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center in the Cosner Corner area of Spotsylvania.
- 2 – 6 p.m.; Wednesdays May- September
Select vendors are available via pick-up and online ordering. View list of vendors here.