Fondo Fredericksburg Flex
DATEOctober 1 - October 31
Complete the route any day of the week or weekend!
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced special events everywhere to drastically alter their plans for the year. The impact on our Fondo events is no different. Rather than outright cancel or postpone the event to a later date, we’ve chosen to push forward in 2020 with a new concept which implements the following modifications:
- Registered cyclists can travel to Fredericksburg any time during the entire month of October and complete the ride on their own or in small groups. Riders can complete the route any day of the week or weekend – it’s designed to be flexible.
- Routes will not be visibly marked so each rider should print their course map beforehand. Cyclists can choose which of the three route options suits them the best. Since this is an unsupported ride (i.e. no rest stops), be sure to carry your map, drinks and nutrition.
- Immediately following your ride, enjoy a recovery meal + beverage at Spencer Devon Brewery (Fredericksburg) using a $20 gift card you’ll receive to redeem there.
- Beginning the first week of October, we’ll ship out your t-shirt, finisher medal and sling bag.
- Online registration remains open through the end of October so encourage your family and friends to register right away. Finisher medals and t-shirts are guaranteed for the first 250 cyclists to register for each event.
Enjoy your ride and bring a friend!
Sign up here!